About the Church

Welcome to the new website for Faith Church of Grove, OK! My hope is that through this web site that God would be glorified. The church is God’s messenger on earth to spread the gospel of Christ. We invite you to come and worship with us each Sunday. For we are a community church where the whole gospel is preached in kindness and love. You matter to God and you matter to us.

“Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”

ECCLESIASTES 4: 12

.

www.FaithChurchofGrove.com

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sunday October 8 2017

 Sermon: “Right in His Own Eyes” 
    Pastor Kim Wenzel
Judges 17:6 In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
Hebrews 3:6-11
But Christ, as the Son, is in charge of God’s entire house. And we are God’s house, if we keep our courage and remain confident in our hope in Christ.[d]
That is why the Holy Spirit says,
“Today when you hear his voice,
    don’t harden your hearts
as Israel did when they rebelled,
    when they tested me in the wilderness.
There your ancestors tested and tried my patience,
    even though they saw my miracles for forty years.
10 So I was angry with them, and I said,
‘Their hearts always turn away from me.
    They refuse to do what I tell them.’
11 So in my anger I took an oath:
    ‘They will never enter my place of rest.’”[e]

Footnotes
1 d 3:6 Some manuscripts add faithful to the end.
2 e 3:7-11 Psalms 95:7-11

1. Let us always REMEMBER who our King is!
2. Let us know our Kings Ways.
3. Pray for revival - bring back the mind and heart of Christ to many.

 We must also remember
We can not just let people keep hiding!
We must go out looking for them or else they will surely stay lost for ever!!
 
Today's Verse
1 John 5:14
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask any-thing according to his will, he hears us.


No comments:

Post a Comment