About the Church

Welcome to the new website for Faith Church of Grove, OK! My hope is that through this web site that God would be glorified. The church is God’s messenger on earth to spread the gospel of Christ. We invite you to come and worship with us each Sunday. For we are a community church where the whole gospel is preached in kindness and love. You matter to God and you matter to us.

“Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”

ECCLESIASTES 4: 12

.

www.FaithChurchofGrove.com

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Announcements - Thank You - Prayer List

April 9th- Second Sunday Devotions by Juanita Wolfley
April 11th 11:30 The Last “Soup & Sermon” United Methodist Church
April 23rd, Sunday Right after church– Pot Luck Brunch &
Monthly Birthday Celebration . Games.

May 1st at 10 am- Women’s Bible Fellowship at Faith Church. Will
eat at a restaurant afterwards!. All women are invited!

May 2nd at7 pm- Story Telling– Public Library. Come listen to or share
a story or poem or song. Pastor Kim is hosting this. Last months was fantastic.
Laughed!!! If you need a ride, call Martha 316-249-5451

 
Huge Thank You to…
Mary Lee Bowman

And
Charlie Britt
For your talents and faithfulness and to all those that are helping
this church family to grow & to God for all his Blessings!

Remember, Faith Church is a Praying Church!!  

Prayer/Praises Requests
 Nathalee Rubin– Answers for her high blood pressure.
 Larry & Mary Selby– Return of Colon & Breast cancer. Rubin's neighbors
 George & Oleta McGee–health
 Wayne Short– Upcoming surgery on 18th to be a success.
 Sharon & Larry Anderson– Strength for Sharon & Health of
Larry.
 Dixie Wright– for peace and health
 Robin– Friend of Eudora Read– Brain Tumor
 All the Christians being persecuted.
 Pray for Pastor John in Pakistan
 Pray for our church members to be able to reach out and touch people with
Gods message and encourage them to come to Faith Church.
 Pray for our Military
 Safe travels for all traveling.
 Our Mission Team– Morton’s, Nathalee, Rubin, Judy Brown and Martha
Short, for travels to camp Chippewa in April. Anyone wanting to go, just talk
to Brian or Sharon Morton
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!!

We have some folks who have selected Faith Church because it gives them a place to use their spiritual gifts. If you are interested in doing something special, present yourself to the leaders and we'll work hard to help you get started.
Visit our web site to keep
informed...
Try our BLOG : faithchurchofgrove.blogspot.com
or
www.FaithChurchOfGrove.com
We have a calendar, access to church
directory, ability to put in prayer
requests, online giving,
calendar of events, last weeks
sermon, Harp music, Library and Much More.
Let us know what you think and want!  


Church Library
Be sure and stop by the
Church Library on the way out and check out a book to read and pick up “Our Daily Bread” pamphlet on the table at the entrance. Juanita Woofley has logged each book and has done a fantastic job. 


Our Daily Bread
The Bible in One Year, a story and verse for each day. A great study for every Christian which will bring you closer to GOD!
 
I DREAMED
I dreamed death came the other night
And heaven’s gate swung wide.
With kindly grace and angel
Ushered me inside.
And there to my astonishment
Stood folks I’d known on earth,
Some I’d judged and labeled
Unfit, of little worth.
Indignant words rose to my lips
But never were set free—
For every face showed stunned surprise,
Not one expected me!
Author unknown

Hello God
I called tonight to talk a little while. I need a friend who’ll listen to my anxiety and trial. You see, I can’t quite make it through a day just on my own… I need your love to guide me, so I’ll never feel alone.
I want to ask you please to keep, My family safe and sound. Come and fill their lives with confidence for whatever fate they’re bound. Give me faith, dear God, to face each hour throughout the day., and not to worry over things I can’t change in any way.
I thank you God, for being home and listening to my calol, for giving me such good advice when I stumble and fall. Your number, God, is the only one that answers every time. I never get a busy signal, Never had to pay a dime.
So Thank you, God for listening to my troubles and my sorrow. Good night, God, I love You, too. And I’ll call again tomorrow!
Author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment